Cancellation is possible free of charge up to 2 days before arrival or by special agreement, after that we charge 80% of the total overnight price.
No-shows will be charged with the total amount. Rights and obligations from the guest accommodation contract.
- The guest accommodation contract is concluded as soon as the room has been ordered and confirmed or, if a confirmation was no longer possible due to time constraints, has been made available.
- The conclusion of the guest accommodation contract obliges the contractual partners to fulfill the contract, regardless of the duration of the contract.
- The landlord (hotelier) is obliged to pay the guest compensation if the room is not made available.
- The guest is obliged to pay the agreed or customary price if the contractual services are not used, less the expenses saved by the landlord. According to experience, the savings amount to 20% of the overnight price.
- The landlord is obliged in good faith to allocate unused rooms to other people if possible in order to avoid failures. Until the room is otherwise allocated, the guest must pay the amount calculated in accordance with Section 4 for the duration of the contract.
- A booked stay represents a contract after the booking confirmation by the host, which both parties must fulfill.
If a guest – for whatever reason – does not show up for a booked stay and the accommodation facility then suffers damage because the room cannot be rented for the same period, the absent guest is liable for damages. This also applies if the reason for the cancellation is a fateful event that the guest could not avoid, such as illness, an accident, or other events.
To protect you from such risks, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance with an insurer of your choice.